منتديات هيسبريس" هي مرآة تعكس صورة المسلمين عموما و المغاربة خصوصا المحاورة الناضجة و النقاش العقلاني, تبادل الآراء و المعلومات و الخبرا

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتديات هيسبريس" هي مرآة تعكس صورة المسلمين عموما و المغاربة خصوصا المحاورة الناضجة و النقاش العقلاني, تبادل الآراء و المعلومات و الخبرا
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

psp on the move

اذهب الى الأسفل

psp on the move Empty psp on the move

مُساهمة من طرف dj-khalil الأحد 25 فبراير - 18:44

psp on the move Psp-glitter

Welcome to my animated glitter text tutorial. I wrote this tutorial using PSP 7.04 but can be done in other versions with a few adjustments.
Here is my zipped file for the goldfills & sparkle and gradient I made. Download and unzip the files. Put the gradient into your PSP gradient folder.
And, as requested by Eagle, the Opal fills are here.
1. Open new image 100 X 100
2. Flood fill with gradient color or solid color. For this tutorial I used md-gold gradient that I had in my PSP Gradient folder.
psp on the move Gradient_flood_fill
3. Duplicate this image twice more by pressing SHIFT-D twice.
psp on the move Gradient_flood_fill psp on the move Gradient_flood_fill psp on the move Gradient_flood_fill
4. Click on your first image.
5. Click on Effects/Noise/Add and use these settings: Noise 50; random checked.
psp on the move Noise50
6. Add *sparkles* using the mdh-sparkle-white tube or any other sparkle tube to compliment your color choice. I used 45 percent on the first image tile. Save this tile as goldfill1.psp
psp on the move Goldfill1
7. Click on your second tile image.
8. Click on Effects/Noise/Add and use these settings: Noise 35, random checked.
psp on the move Noise35
9. Add *sparkles* using the mdh-sparkle-white tube or any other sparkle tube to compliment your color choice. I used 40 percent on the first image tile. Save this tile as goldfill2.psp
psp on the move Goldfill2
10. Click on your 3rd image tile.
11. Click on Effects/Noise/Add and use these settings: Noise 25, random checked off
psp on the move Noise25
12. Add *sparkles* using the mdh-sparkle-white tube from the zip file above, or any other sparkle tube to compliment your color choice. I used 30 percent on the first image tile. Save this tile as goldfill3.psp
psp on the move Goldfill3
13. We are now ready to make our text. Open a new image large enough to fit your text. I used 400 x 200; Transparent, 7200 pixels, 16.7 million colors.
Next, click on Text tool-- add text. I used a fairly large font called Elephant. I had both background and foreground set to white, Font size-36, Bold and Center-checked, Anti-alias-checked, floating-checked. and then cropped my image. Once I've gotten that done I duplicated my text twice more leaving the text selected so you have the marching ants around it. You should have something like this
psp on the move Text psp on the move Text2
14. Flood fill your first text image with your goldfill1 pattern you just created (if you have decided to use a background you can also add a drop shadow to your text) merge all visible and save as text1.psp; click on second text image flood fill with your goldfill2 pattern; merge all visible and save as text2.psp; click on your third text image and flood fill with your goldfill3 pattern; merge all visible and save as text3.psp. You are now ready to take this all into your Animation Shop. (If you want to save this with a transparent background do not add a drop shadow as this seems to have a negative effect in transparent gif format.)
psp on the move Goldfill-text
15. Click on Animation Wizard The wizard pretty much walks you thru but I've included each step to help you. Click on same size as the first image. Click on next.
psp on the move Animation_Wizard1
16. Check transparent. I have my color set to white. Click on next.
psp on the move Animation_Wizard2
17. Check upper left corner; Check canvas color. Click on next.
psp on the move Animation_Wizard3
18. Make sure you have the repeat checked and I have my frame set for 10. Click on next.
psp on the move Animation_Wizard4
19. Add your images text1.psp; text2.psp; text3.psp. You can use the move up or move down to put you images in the proper order. Click on next.
psp on the move Animation-3
20. Click on finish.
psp on the move Animation_Wizard6
21. Go to file/save the wizard will then optimize your image. The results of my tutorial are on the top of this page =)
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and that it was easy to follow. If you have any questions please feel free to [email]email[/email] me with them or send any comments that will help me to make this better for others. I am sorry if it takes too long to load for those on dialup. I wanted to include lots of graphics to make it easier to follow.
psp on the move Mari-glitter2

©DreamerzDesigns 2002

</SPAN>
dj-khalil
dj-khalil
A+
A+

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 187
العمر : 39
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/05/2006

http://dj-khalil.20m.com